|File Size:||1519 kb|
Our 3rd Grade program will be here before you know it! Here are the practice tracks if you would like to sing along at home.
In class we are still learning about Patriotic music.
The Star Spangled Banner turns 200 this month! Please review our SSB etiquette-
1. Stand. Remove your hat if you are wearing one.
2. Face the Flag. If there is not on in sight, just stand tall and proud.
3. Place your hand over your heart, or keep your hands at your sides, or folded in back or front.
4. Sing loud and clear. If you are uncomfortable singing loud and clear, enjoy the singing around you.
5. Keep poised, reverent and respectful throughout the song.